Saturday, December 3, 2011

Trip to Ohio

High school friends Emily and Jenny and all of our babies

Hugs from Great Mame

Loving Grandma

Such a stud

Playing with Aunt Kate



Doing what sisters do best...SHOP!



Honk, Honk Aunt Jen!

Had a little blowout at Chili's and had to go home in his new shirt, without pants
Rowan and I had a chance to go to Ohio and visit Far Away Grandma, Z, Great Mame, Aunt Jen and Uncle Bryce, Kate and Riley.  We had a lot of fun shopping, eating and showing off Rowan's tricks to everyone.  He was a perfect traveler (slept on all of his flights and in the car to Columbus).  We met Kate and Riley in Columbus for a night and spent time shopping, visiting the Pompilis and playing in the hotel.  I was definitely exhausted when I got back to Idaho!  Of course, we came home with an entire extra suitcase of fun stuff from Grandma!  We can't wait for her to come visit after the new baby arrives!

0 comments: