Saturday, December 3, 2011

Evolution of the Bump


The day we announced I was pregnant. 10 weeks!
20 weeks...it's a BOY!

23 weeks.
28 weeks...
30 weeks
33 weeks
I went to the doctor yesterday for my 34 week checkup yesterday and everything is looking great!  He is still not in the ideal position for giving birth, so he has some major flips and somersaults to do in the next few weeks.  I can feel him constantly moving around now, even sticking his little elbows, knees, etc. to make a huge bump on one side of my belly.  I have been feeling great except for some lower back pain, itchy skin, and some sausage looking toes at night.  I finally gave up running this week after I thought I might give birth in the grocery store shortly after due to so much pressure!  The crib is up, the clothes are washed, and I have 6 meals made in the freezer. I know I am a little bit ahead of the game, but I like to be PREPARED and love to PLAN.  If I could schedule his date and time of birth, I would have that on the calendar already as well.  The kids and I made a paper chain countdown tonight also, only 42 days to go!  We each put a sticker on which day we think he will actually arrive also to see who wins!  I have been working on teaching Rowan to be gentle with people, not sure how that is going to go, but at least he started saying, "Ma ma" this week! Yea!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Sounds like Rowan needs a doll for Christmas...get a few weeks practice in. I'm sure Dave wouldn't mind.

The Atwood's said...

Congrats on your pregnancy! I'm so excited to see new baby pics soon. I can't believe how big all your kids are getting. They are stinkin' cute and YOU make a GREAT prego mom.