Sunday, May 24, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend at t he Cabin

I know that I am really far behind in posting, but we were in Oregon with the kids, so not a lot of time. Here are some pictures from Memorial Day weekend. We went up to Grandma and Grandpa Jones' cabin in Island Park with Dave's parents, and all of the siblings and kids (except Lindsay, Jeff and Brett. We missed you!) We had a campfire, roasted hot dogs and marshmallows, went fishing, running, and played outside. We were really dirty and had a lot of fun! I couldn't believe that it was so hot and there was still snow up there! Also, we saw a moose! I can't believe we actually slept with Dave, me, Mason, Dawson, Maddy, Nate, Elisa, Claire, Christian, James, Meieli, Brady and Gibson all in ONE ROOM, but we did!

Aunt Hailee and the girls keeping warm by the fire
Grandma and Uncle Nate
Dad showing Maddy and Dawson how to chop wood
Meieli and Gibson (he is the best baby!)Dave and Brady on the way to the riverBrooklyn being a good cousin to Christian and GibsonMaddy's poor legs!Grandpa teaching everyone to fishMason's fish

1 comments:

Jeff and Lindsay said...

Thanks so much for posting this...I don't feel like I'm missing quite so much now! Looks like a great weekend! We love ya!