Saturday, June 9, 2012

Our first visitors! Discovery Center with James and MeieliE

Experimenting with Uncle James

Meieli and Baby taking a ride

Brooklyn and Declan

The kids got a kick out of posing in the shadow room!  It was hilarious to watch them.

Maddy was watching to see how much she weighs.

Talking into the Echo tunnel.  Rowan thought it was great to hear himself!


Playing Grocery Store with Brady

Laying on a bed of nails!

Blowing bubbles

Rowan did everything he could to touch anything round.  He kept saying, "Ball" and "Woah"
James, Meieli, Brady and Gibson came to visit us this week!  It was so fun to have our first visitors and we did lots of fun things.  We celebrated Brady's birthday on Monday with Lunch at Red Robin, swimming and a pinata!  On Tuesday we went to the Discovery Science Center which was super fun.  We spent over 2 hours there and could have stayed a few more if we all weren't so hungry!  The kids had a good time learning and playing with all of the cool exhibits.  It is so nice to live in Boise with all of these fun things to do!  The kids learned how to play poker with Uncles James and Meieli and they loved his magic tricks of course!  Meieli and I had a funny experience at Winco.  This is seriously my third disasterous Winco experience.  Declan was in the front carrier and he exploded poop out the side of the carrier and it was dripping on my leg and into my shoe!  I yelled for Meieli who responded, "Is that S**T?"  Haha!  Since he had a poop blowout the day before, I forgot to restock my extra clothes in the car.  In the middle of the produce department, Meieli and I had to change Declan, completely wipe him down and put Rowan's 2T shirt on him to get him out of the store.  It was so disgusting but I was so glad that I had some adult hands to help me!  It was so fun to have them come visit and hopefully they will come back again :)

2 comments:

The Allens said...

We had a blast too. You guys are great. Can't wait to see you again.

Lindsay said...

Sounds really fun! maybe we will be one of your visitors...someday!