Sunday, December 4, 2011

Lots of updated posts- Keep going. Rowan's 10 months!

putting ornaments on the tree with Brooklyn
This occurs multiple times a day if we don't close the door! Frustrating.  I need to switch to cheaper toilet paper!

Loving his Christmas jamas and playing with Frosty's nose.

Helping Mason decorate the tree

We let him try eating his oatmeal on his own..I don't think my  anxiety about having food on my face can allow him to do this, so I may end up feeding him myself until he goes to college.

This face says, "Mom. I am doing something naughty but I am so cute that you won't get mad."
Rowan turned 10 months on November 18th.  He learned to crawl the real way, can go up steps, walks along the furniture and can stand on his own.  This week, he learned to say "ma ma", which was very exciting.  Also, he has 7 teeth, loves to eat gumdrops, bananas, and a variety of other fruits, veggies, yogurts and meats.  He is very happy, always smiling, and puts EVERYTHING in his mouth.  He pulls off his socks every time he can and got his first pair of shoes from Grandma. He sleeps through the night, naps for 1-2 hours, twice a day, and loves to play with the kids. 

1 comments:

Lindsay said...

What a lovey!! He is so stinkin' cute!!