Mason's traveling basketball team had their playoffs this weekend. They played 3 games on Friday night and one on Saturday but they lost them all. Poor guys. They lost by like 3-5 points in the last few minutes every time. Mason had some points and played great defense, the best he has played all year!
Ro finally fell asleep at the game (What do I do? This kid seriously hates his car seat! He screamed all the way to Idaho Falls and back!)
This is what happens to him when the kids haven't seen him in awhile :)
ATTACK!
Some action shots....not so great I know, but the best I could do.
Rowan stayed with Grandma and Grandpa Jones for a few hours while Dave and I got one last ski in on Saturday. He was a very good boy!
And now, the kids are back! It feels much better and Rowan was loving the attention that Maddy and Dawson were giving him on his play mat!
0 comments:
Post a Comment