We "celebrated" a sad day in Idaho on September 13th....Maddy's first day of school. I am so excited for her to learn, explore and make friends, but it is sad because she is a big girl now! She came home with her first piece of artwork, proudly showing me her "numbers" (which is her name) and it said, "MYAAD." It looks like we have some work to do, but that picture is saved in the archives! She also told us about some songs that she learned. One of them is to help them remember the names of her classmates. One of them is "Jacob P." and Maddy says, "I know Jacopeee!" When I went to pick her up, she was totally chatting with the teacher, telling her all about how her Dad likes Boise State football! I sure wish I could be a fly on the wall in her class. Another funny story...we have to wait 20 minutes after we drop off the oldest 3 until preschool starts. We also have to wait 20 minutes after preschool is over to pick up Dawson from K. Maddy was "SOOOO STARVING", and I happened to have some Cheetos in the car. When I looked over, she was covered in orange, smiled at me, and exclaimed, "I really love Cheetos." Next time I will bring a less messy (and more healthy) snack!
14 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment