Saturday, January 9, 2010

A special announcement....



We couldn't wait any longer to say that we are having a BABY!
Dave, Alissa, Mason, Brooklyn, Dawson and Maddy are proud to announce
the next Baby Allen
due September 2, 2010!

8 comments:

Kate said...

SOOOOO excited. I better save my pennies! I wonder which way I will fly there, I don't think there will be a direct flight from Derby. Do you?
Congrats to ALL of you!Love you!

H.Cook said...

Oh my gosh!!!! That is really exciting news!! I hope you are feeling well! Good luck!

Lindsay said...

Yay!! I am so happy for you. It is the best experience, you will absolutely love it. So excited to have babies together. Love ya.

The Atwood's said...

I am seriously soooooo excited for you!!!!!!! Yah!!!!! Congrats and I can't wait to see the little lamb!

Nancy said...

I am totally excited for you guys!!! Can't wait to see him/her!!

H.Cook said...

ok,I have to comment again because I didn't see the video the first time. Love it!!! So creative, and what great kids you have!

Unknown said...

Congrats congrats!!! Exciting news!

Alley Times said...

No Way! That is so cool. I am excited to see what comes out, I know you'll do great and this baby will be so loved by it's older siblings! CONGRATS!!