Today the kids had a primary activity to practice for their show tomorrow. Afterwards, we went to the Idaho Falls pool again and swam for a few hours. I had to take some more pictures to say thank you to my mom for all the new clothes, and to Aunt Kate for Maddy's "crazy bow", as she calls it. We miss you guys. Can't wait to see you in December! Even though it will be the LAST day in December that I get to see you, I keep telling myself that it's only a month away!
14 years ago
3 comments:
You have cute kids I tell you what.
I love her crazy bow!
Alissa... Sooo Cute... I Love all the Updates. I am so out of it, and keep forgetting that you have a Blog. So I have got so Much to catch up on, but it looks like my Break is over, Baby girl needs me. I'm excited to read the rest of it soon..
Loves, Kiley
Post a Comment