Today I was taking Mason to school at 8:15am and the radio said that it was 25 degrees with a high of 40! Can you believe that? What a joke! Here are a few pictures of the kids in their new clothes (I have gone a little crazy, but it is so much fun). We also had a Family Home Evening on Keeping the Sabbath Day holy. We made sundaes, read stories and played games. Mame would be proud because I taught Mason and Brooklyn how to play the card game Spoons and they LOVED it. Maddy wasn't feeling well, but I caught her in an angelic pose on the couch.
Also, we have been painting in our house, and as soon as it is done, I promised Kate that I would take pictures of everything and put it on the blog as long as she does the same for me. It is hard to not see your sisters, brothers, mom and nephew for 4 months! Stay tuned for more updates!
0 comments:
Post a Comment