Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I need to post some pictures from the past few months, so the first couple of posts will be all that stuff. This is my far one of my favorite pictures. Dave and I were unpacking in our new house in Idaho and we realized that Dawson and Maddy were being so quiet. This is not the norm, so we became suspicious. Dave ran upstairs and shouted, "Honey, get the camera! You have to see this!' We went into our closet and found the two turkeys playing dressup. Dawson has on my high heeled, peep-toe sandals, a silk nightgown around his waist, a scarf belt around his neck, and pajama pants on his head. The whole costume was completely created by himself! Notice that Maddy is naked in the background. There is no way that we could get angry because we were laughing so hard. I can't wait to give him this picture when he is older!

1 comments:

The Atwood's said...

That is hilarious!!! They are so cute. You sound like you are having so much fun. I'm so happy for you guys. BTW - I will be in Starvalley from March 21st - March 31st (in San Antonio the 24-26th). I'm driving up on The 21st so, if you want to meet somewhere on Saturday or Sunday, let me know.